Sunday, March 18, 2012

i'm seeing green

Hope everyone had a fun St Patty's Day!
Although I was sick with the flu last weekend, the parade on Sunday was too loud outside my window to allow me any sleep, so I grabbed my camera, wrapped myself in a blanket (to conceal my pajamas, for real) and headed out under the sun. Like most things experienced in childhood as wonderful and exciting, 
I realize now that parades are pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty boring. 
Nonetheless, parades and celebrations still do tend to bring out some pretty interesting people.
Enjoy!

I dream of finding jackets as cool as that when I'm thrifting!

& it wouldn't be a complete set of parade photos without the Shriners..
I think they're weird.




In closing: my favorite. 

...um?






Outfit post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment