Tuesday, May 10, 2011

baby beard

How adorable is this picture of my friend Christian and his daughter Jubilee?

This was close to three years ago, but I still get such a chuckle out of it each time I see it. Honestly, my friends, I was sick again this weekend. I'm pretty convinced it's just allergies... really really bad allergies. Also, the internet is down at my house, so the photos I want to post will have to wait.


Remember when I said this is my favorite time of year? Well, allergies completely aside, I love and hate this time of year for two reasons:
Love it because of the lilacs. Lilac season is just beyond.
Hate it because it also happens to be spiders in the house season.
I'm not kidding!
The arrival of lilacs allllways coincides with the arrival of spiders in the house.

And my arachnophobia is no joke.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! And this is bug season. We get ants in our house. But I'll take ants over spiders any day!

    ReplyDelete