Thursday, January 27, 2011

Quiet Mornings

current musical obsession: Animal Collective (okay, it's nothing new or anything)
playing as I type: Summertime Clothes
indecisive: Thrilled about last night's snow making the fence out back disappear, but so longing for summer.
cheezin:

photobooth on this lazy morning

My friend Abby and I are curled up on my bed with 1 out of 3 cats.
I'm not really snowed in.. I'm just getting off to a slow start, trying not to sneak ahead in the last Harry Potter book. (My husband and I are reading it together, but lately I can't wait to find out what happens!)

To do list:
coffee
shovel
re-paint nails (red? gray again?)
laundry
upload photos
make up with Eric (It was just a silly fight, really.)
(in no particular order at all)

Ahem.
Starting February 1st I am going to be officially making this blog into a Project 365.
I fell in love with the idea over here, and to learn more about it, you should probably just read this.
And then just go ahead and follow Cierra's blog because you've fallen in love with her, like I did.
I need some direction and I need a plan.
(Mostly, because I just like direction and plans.)
I'm starting it on February 1st because I'm kind of OCD about some things, and I like to start something new at the beginning of something.
So, this will be fun.
I love having a plan.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I know it's weird, but I LOVE reading other people's to-do lists! I'm your newest follower, btw :)

    http://pieceofcakepeaceofmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete