Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday makes 7

Monday was a Monday.
I started it out with a lovely Boston Donuts (best ever) date with my friend Tara,
went to work as usual, got to walk home with Eric (we met in the Common),
then we ended the day with dinner at our friends Patsun and Elijah's home..
well that's when I ended the night.. then went home and to bed.
E decided to have a "men of the house smoking pipes and cigars on the back porch" end to his night.

New love: aloe juice
Seriously just try it!

I'm finding inspiration in all sorts of things.
Getting a handle on possible opportunities with my photography,
working up the courage (and motivation, sorry) to begin outfit posts,
and trying to figure out exactly what I want to say (not just on this blog, but in life).
Deep, I know.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a couple of photos.

{Hamilton last night pokin around the bed. Favorite curtain from Mexicali Blues.}

{Quiet little bird prints on my front steps as I left for work this morning. So sweet.}



*I use the Lo-Mob photog app on my iPhone. I don't know, I sort of prefer it to the ol' Hipstamatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment