Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Funny Valentine

Photos from our night:

{like I said, I was set on hanging paper chains all over the kitchen.
I'd say I'm 1/2 way to satisfied with it.}

{I got this idea over here & absolutely loved it. 
I was rushing around after work so it didn't make it up on the wall like I planned,
but I really like the way it turned out to be a sort of centerpiece instead.}

{Cutie pie washing his hands fo dinner.
We ordered pizza from Flats - roasted eggplant, fresh mozzarella & pesto!
Paired with a new delicious wine we found, and Greek salads.}

{perfect.}


{Then... things got weird. Eric leaned back to stretch and when he did that I noticed that it looked a lot like a tiny little head with an afro and.. well.. needless to say, Eric cut out a little face and before I knew it I was taping it to his neck, snapping pictures, and laughing so hard that I never thought I'd breathe again. It was hilarious.}


Eric is my best friend in every single way. 
I love nights like this where we can share tender romantic moments, have a low-key laid back Vday of pizza and wine in our pjs (yes). And then, probably due to extreme extreeeme overtiredness, we can laugh so hard together at something so odd that we both have tears streaming down our faces. Then finish off the night with the best intentions to watch the good FRIENDS dating/Valentine episodes, but crash in bed at like 9:30. Yeah. Last night was awesome.




To-Do tonight:
dishes
shower
nails
respond to emails
bed

(...or maybe just bed.)








peace & love.



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous post! Your valentines day looks so lovely! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete